- January 9, 2020
- New Features
A friendly reminder, our offices will be closed on Dec 24th – 25th and Dec 31st – Jan 1st. Many of our team members will be taking additional time to spend with their families throughout the holidays, so please expect that some requests may take longer to process than usual.
You won’t believe it, but we only have one new state license updater this week – so if you’re an optometrist in Minnesota, you’re in luck!
And here’s the rest of the new list:
- New provider titles:
- P.A. – Pathologist’s Assistant
- ALC – Associated Licensed Counselor
- New board certification “Hospice and Palliative Credentialing Center (HPCC)
- New Affiliations Staff Category “On Call”
- New healthcare payors
- New login for the Abrazo online application
- New CME info:
- Organization/Credit types “American Board of Radiology / MOC SAM Credits” and “College of American Pathologists / AMA PR Category 1 Credits”
- CME Content type “Nongynecologic Cytology”