- December 10, 2019
- New Features
State License Updater Changes:
- We’ve added timestamps and URLs to the majority of verification PDFs. Just in case you were wondering – you’ll notice that our timestamps, which are always at the top of the page, will be in the timezone of the user who pulled the verification.
- New “force refresh” button at the top of each updater window – click on this to clear cached data (like an old expiration date) or to retry licenses that errored out.
- HI – Controlled substance licenses
- MT – New website for MDs, DOs, and other licenses
- ND – Support for temporary and special license types, as well as counseling licenses
We’ve added alerts to the Peer References section to help you maintain active records.
- Bulk Payor Copy – You can now choose update existing payors when using the Copy function if your provider already has a payor with the same name, state, and/or category plans available in their profile. In addition, you can now choose to copy payors between FAC (facility type) providers – just click on the “Copy from FAC” checkbox before you get started.
- Notes – You can now add notes to each location-specific record in payors, in addition to the existing notes available on the general payor record. These notes will be visible in the Payor CSV report, too!
- New PAR Date Field – Now available in the location-specific section as well as general payors.
Peer Reference Forms:
When you send a peer reference form from Modio, if your provider has any references listed in their profile, the form will let you autofill the reference data into the form. If you have questions about how to set up peer references, reach out to your account manager for help.
We’ve added a filter for your providers’ documents section so that you can display only files that have specific permissions like Coordinator only, All Teams, Provider only, and so on.
The New List:
- New specialties:
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- New provider titles:
- CFSC – Certified Functional Strength Coach
- CScD – Doctor of Clinical Sciences in Speech-Language Pathology
- SLPD – Doctor of Speech-Language Pathology
- New document types:
- Medical Association Dues
- Military Service Records
- New healthcare payors
- New payor statuses:
- Submission Confirmed
- Pending Client Response
- Credentialing Not Required
- New CME content types and organizations
- New logins