- June 3, 2019
- New Features
State License Updaters:
Thanks to your feedback, we spent a week updating our integrations with new state board websites. Here are the states and titles that are back in action:
- Louisiana – Nursing
- South Carolina – Controlled substance
- We’ve also updated the primary source links for MI and WV nursing – whew!
And here are the new updaters for this week, too!
- District of Columbia – FNP-BC
- Indiana – Temporary licenses, XRT/RHL, OT, and alcohol/addiction counselors
- Kansas – Temporary MD/DO licenses
You’ll notice a new field “MOC Annual Reverification Date” whenever you select Participating under MOC Status, plus a new column with the same name in the Certifications CSV. (See image above)
Alerts and Reports:
- We’ve added an Alerts column to the Certifications CSV report.
- There’s also a new listing for OIG Exclusion Type and Date in both the Individual and Team compliance reports.
The New List:
- New boards:
- American Board of Endodontics
- American Board of Wound Medicine and Surgery
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board
- New types in Additional Certifications:
- First Aid
- Fingerprint Clearance
- New Practice/Employer Staff Category “Intern”
- New Affiliations Staff Category “Visiting”
- New license types for facilities
- Updated login for the Indiana Prescription Monitoring Program
- New login for Advanced Health Information Network (AHIN)
- New healthcare payors