Modio University: We have courses available for new OneView users (or anyone who needs a refresher) and you can register here.
State License Updaters:
- Arizona – We’ve added a copy of AZ Governor Ducey’s license extension order to every verification PDF pulled into OneView. If you have providers in AZ and want to learn more, you can read about it here.
- California – Enabled license type NPF for the controlled substance updater and added a primary source link for all CA controlled substance licenses.
- Hawaii – Fixed a brief outage with the HI updater.
- Iowa – Fixed our field mappings to pull Original Issue Dates into OneView instead of the previous Current Issue Date.
- Oregon – Enabled title PMHNP and updated the primary source link for MHACBO licenses.
- Vermont – Enabled title CDR for compact licenses.
- NPPES – Fixed a brief outage with the NPI updater.
Texas Nursing Updater: If you’re looking to verify TX nursing licenses this week, hang tight! We’ve rewriting our integration due to a change in the TX nursing website. Look for a refreshed, better-than-before integration after our next release, and remember, you can always manually verify licenses using the handy primary source link stored in OneView!
Logins Report: You’ll notice new columns for Provider ID, NPI Number, and Email Address to this CSV to make it easier to find your providers. Note that this report is only available on request – we want to keep your sensitive data safe!
Affiliations and Payors with Tracking Notes: This is a new CSV located in your Tracking section. It looks a lot like the Payors with Tracking Notes report, but the report format is a little different, and we’ve included Tags data, too.
Healthcare Payors: In addition to displaying Tax ID and NPI on your linked practice or affiliation locations in Payors, we’ve also made these numbers visible in the Edit window. Just click on the Edit button next to the payor you want to see, then locate the facility name in the Practice/Employer/Facility Affiliations field and click to see additional data!
Work History: We’ve added alerts to the Work History and Military Experience sections to help you control the data mapped to your providers’ forms.
The New List:
- New provider titles/license types:
- ADC – Adult Day Care
- ADDT – Adult Development Day Treatment
- ADHC – Adult Day Health Care
- ALF – Assisted Living Facility
- EIDT – Early Intervention Day Treatment
- PAHI – Post Acute Head Injury
- RCF – Residential Care Facility
- TRANS – Transportation
- BH – Behavioral Health Agency
- AR Choices – Arkansas Choices
- ICF – Intermediate Care Facility
- PRTF – Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility
- WAIV – Waiver – Supportive Living Services
- New provider specialties:
- Acute Registered Nurse
- Chronic Registered Nurse
- New CME organization/credit types
- New Additional ID types:
- Meal Plan Number
- Security Badge Number
- New More Names types:
- Autonomous Supervisor
- Alternate Supervisor
- New payor status “On Hold”
- New login for the Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- New board certification National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)