Modio University: A new year means new Modio U courses! We are pleased to announce our latest courses:
- Best Practices: Forms & Application Management
- Best Practices: Tracking Management
- OneView® 101: Introduction / Refresher on Standard Tools & Basic Functionality
View the course details and register now to save your spot here!
Forms: We recently created a new default Form within OneView®; meaning you may not be seeing certain templates in your Forms Library. The new defaulted filter will display all Composite packets as well as any Single Form templates that are not in a composite. Single Forms that are in a Composite will be hidden. We hope this update creates a better navigation experience for you in OneView.
Form Library Template Filters:
- Default (Blank) – Shows Composites and Singles not in a Composite
- All – All Composites & All Single Form Templates
- Single – All Single Forms
- Composite – All Composites
- No Composite – Single Form Templates NOT in a Composite
State License Updaters:
- Kansas – Enabled title LSCSW
- Louisiana – New integration for dietary/nutrition titles
- New Mexico – Enabled behavioral health titles under a new source
- New York – New integration for addiction titles; enabled title RDH-A
- North Dakota – New integration for dietary/nutrition titles
- West Virginia – New physical therapy updater
- Wyoming – Enabled title AT
NPI Registry Fix: If you’ve been experiencing issues uploading NPI verification documents, don’t worry! We’ve fixed a problem that prevented new documents from being saved.
Board Certifications: We’ve added two new fields that will pop up when you select the “Board Eligible?” checkbox. These fields will let you enter info about a provider’s specialty examination acceptance and the number of times they’ve taken a board exam.
Facility Affiliations: You’ll see a new checkbox called “In Good Standing?” under your providers’ affiliations records now.
The New List:
- New provider titles:
- CASAC-A – Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor Advanced
- CASAC-M – Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor Master
- CS – Clinical Supervisor
- New provider specialties:
- Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery
- Transplant Anesthesia
- New patient age range “0-21”
- New document types:
- Letter of Critical Need
- NPI Authorization
- Background Check Authorization
- Signature Authorization
- Release of Information
- New logins
- New healthcare payors
- New CME organization/credit types