Modio University: We have three new courses remaining for the quarter:
1. OneView® Location Management – Best Practices & Workflows
2. OneView® Tracking Management and Customization – Best Practices & FAQs
3. OneView® Onboarding Vs Forms – Setting your Organization up for Success
View the full course descriptions and register here.
State License Updaters:
- Kentucky – New source for nursing licenses
- Massachusetts – New source for optometrist and podiatrist controlled substance licenses
- Minnesota – New source for the medical board
Malpractice Insurance: We’ve added new fields Person/Organization Insured and Coverage Type to the summary PDF for malpractice data.
CV Generator: We’ve reordered the way Education and Training records display in the OneView-generated CV to prioritize medical education and chronological ordering.
The New List:
- New provider specialty “Psychiatric Rehabilitation”
- New degree “Master of Clinical Health Services (MCHS)”
- New license types:
- CS-DPM – Controlled Substance Podiatrist (Massachusetts licensees only)
- CS-OD – Controlled Substance Optometrist (Massachusetts licensees only)
- New board certification “Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists”
- New additional certification “TCD – Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound”
- New document type “Demographic Update Form”
- New healthcare payors
- New CME org/credit types