- January 16, 2018
- New Features
Alerts: Where’d the Issues tab go? It’s in the same place – we just renamed it “Alerts” for clarity. You can still find the same compliance and other reports here as usual.
- Feeling nosy? Check out the new fields in the Additional Birth Info section for Height, Weight, Hair Color, and Eye Color.
- You might not care unless you used to work for USPS, but we’ve updated the Zip Code field for home address to include Zip + 4 digits.
Notes: This one’s for our chattiest clients. You can now write up to 11,000 characters in any Notes section, so get typing.
Upcoming: Keep an eye out for these features in the next few days – they didn’t quite make today’s release in time.
- Florida PDF capture: When you run a license update for FL, the updater will also save a PDF copy of the license data and automatically upload it to Documents. And you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Payors email: We’ll get you more info about this one, but look for a new email function in the Payors section, so you can send payor data to yourself, other coordinators, or contacts.
The New List:
American Osteopathic Board of Radiology, with subspecialties:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- New healthcare payors (as always)