- October 26, 2018
- New Features
Automatic License Updater:
- You might have noticed new color-coded icons next to our updater-enabled licenses in OneView. We’re proud to announce our automatic updater – any time you add a new license for a state with an enabled updater, we’ll automatically run the number against the site and return the PSV data to OneView for you. You don’t have to do a thing! Hover over the icons to see the status of each update in more detail.
- We also made the status icons available on all Compliance Reports (Alerts) and in each Provider Profile Card, so you can see them anywhere in OneView.
We’ve added a supervisor field for more license types – BCBA, BCaBA, and RBT.
- Individual Compliance: Look for a new License Status column here, just like you’re used to seeing in the Team compliance reports.
- CME: We’ve added two new columns – Provider Name and Credit Cycle (based on the amount of time passed since the credits have been completed).
The New List:
- New healthcare payors
- New provider titles:
- AFC – Accredited Financial Counselor
- ASC-CST – ASC/Clinical Support Technician
- CCSD – Central Sterile Services Department
- PMHNP – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- New Affiliation Staff Category type “Hospitalist Group Coverage”
- New ACGME field for Medical Schools in Education
- New Document Types
- Scope of Practice (keywords: SOP, scope)
- APRN Agreement (keyword: agree)
- New specialties:
- Addiction Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Professional Counseling
- Clinical Social Work
- Addiction Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Child & Adolescent Clinical Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Family Psychology
- Behavior Analysis
- Case Management/Care Coordination