- October 18, 2018
- New Features
We’ve got a couple new updaters this week, as always!
- Maryland – Social workers
- Texas – Podiatrists
Credentialing Section Provider Search:
You’ll notice a new caret and a drop-down search field next to your provider names when you go into their credentialing sections. Type a name, specialty, or NPI into the box to find a list of other providers in the team and switch directly into their credentialing profiles without having to return to the main page.
Provider Profile Card:
You might notice fewer licenses in your profile cards now – that’s because we’re hiding licenses with disabled alerts from showing up in the cards. You can always go straight to the Licensure section to re-enable the alerts anytime.
CV Additions: We’ve added providers’ Fluent Languages (if applicable) to our downloadable CVs and the Provider Report.
New ID Types:
We’re expanding our borders a little with some new ID fields for Canadian passport and work permits.
New Certification Types:
- American Association of Neuroscience Nursing (AANN)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Board of Certification in Medical Optometry (ABCMO)
- American Board of Clinical Lipidology (ABCL)
- American Board of Vascular Medicine (ABVM)
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses
- National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy (NAWC)
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS)
- CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- CPT – Certified Phlebotomist
- CMLT – Certified Medical Lab Technician
New Document Types:
- Employee Evaluation
- Permanent Residency Card
- Work Permit
What else is new?
- New healthcare payors
- New Other Name Type “Name Change”