- November 3, 2019
- New Features
As always we are posting new courses designed to help you get the most from OneView®. Sign up for the latest one if you haven’t yet.
State License Updaters:
Halloween is a great time for dentists – so it looks like we were on theme this week with our new updaters!
- Alabama – Dental licenses
- Idaho – Dental licenses
- Iowa – Dental licenses
- Mississippi – Chiropractors
- North Dakota – Dental licenses
- Nevada – Chiropractors
Practice Business Hours:
You might have noticed that as a few weeks ago, you can now add provider-specific business hours to their Practice/Employer section. We’ve also made the general facility business hours available in the same place – just hover over the Business Hours card in the Actions column to see them!
When you’re viewing steps for your tracking items, you’ll now see the related provider’s title and NPI in the step notes. If you’re working on a tracking item for a practice, affiliation, or payor, you’ll also see the TIN for the linked facility.
The New List:
- New language “Syriac”
- New Additional Identification type:
- Naturalization Certificate
- New Additional Certification types:
- Mandatory Reporter Training – Child Abuse
- Mandatory Reporter Training – Dependent Adult Abuse
- New specialties:
- Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Medicine and Pediatrics
- Pediatric Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
- New CME values:
- New credit type “American Board of Pathology/MOC SAM Credits”
- New content type “Pathology”
- New healthcare payors
- New Practice/Employer type “Mass Immunization Roster Biller”