- February 21, 2019
- New Features
You guessed it – more updaters! Here are the states and titles we now support:
- Arizona – Social work, therapy, behavioral health, podiatry, and more
- District of Columbia – Controlled substance licenses
- Georgia – Now connected to the new website
- Maryland – Behavioral health and controlled substance licenses
- Texas – Counseling and social work
- Wisconsin – Compact licensure
TX Primary Source Links:
In addition to the state updaters, we’ve also updated a couple of primary source links for Texas licenses in social work, counseling, and behavioral health.
Provider Practice Schedule:
If your providers hold special practice hours, you can now record them in the Practice/Employer section for every location where your providers work. Just click on the clock icon next to each practice location!
You can now add website links (and HTML, if you’ve got the skills) to your notes in all credentialing sections.
The New List:
- New provider titles:
- CCNS – Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist
- LISAC – Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor
- RCSWI – Registered Clinical Social Worker Intern
- New healthcare payors
- New Document Type “Facility Contract Addendum”