- April 2, 2018
- New Features
State License Report:
We can’t wait for you to try out this new report! This one provides an easy, color-coded graphic to show where your providers are licensed, and what their license status is. You can display all 50 possible states, only show the states where your providers hold licenses or use the state selector to pick your own combination.
Tiny change here, but monumentally helpful – you’ll find a new column for Practice Start Date in this report.
Provider Profile Cards:
Just a couple updates to your handy profile cards. There’s now a CV generator button, Primary Practice Start Date (if applicable), and ECFMG status available for every provider’s card.
Whenever you make a change to your providers’ personal info pages, you can track it by looking at the new “Last Updated” timestamp, right below their name.
MI Nursing Licenses:
Want to look up a license, but not sure of the site? We’ve updated the link to the MI nursing license website to help you get your primary source data faster.
We’ve made it a little easier to see your notes in the Team Compliance Report – just hover over the Edit button to display them.
The New List:
- New specialties “Registered Nurse” and “Surgical Critical Care”
- New board American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Renamed email fields from “Work Email” to “Preferred Email” and “Personal Email” to “Secondary Email”
- New “Marital Status” field under Personal Information > Other Names
- New healthcare payors
- New document types “Auto Insurance” and “Auto Registration”
- New CME content:
- Breast Imaging / Mammography
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Cardiac Nuclear Medicine
- Coronary CTA
- General Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Radiology
- And a huge list of new provider titles:
- CDC – Chemical Dependency Counselor
- CDCA – Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant
- CDCAP – Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant Preliminary
- IMFT – Independent Marriage and Family Therapist
- LEP – Licensed Educational Psychologist
- LCDC II – Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor II
- LCDC III – Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor III
- LICDC – Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor
- LVN – Licensed Vocational Nurse
- NMF – Nurse Midwife Furnishing
- OA – Orthodontic Assistant
- OTA – Occupational Therapy Assistant
- PMHN – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
- RCP – Respiratory Care Practitioner