- September 19, 2018
- New Features
State License Updaters:
We’re still going strong with four new updaters in the last release! Here are the titles and states we now support:
- Alabama – Nursing
- Arkansas – Dental
- Oregon – MD, DO, DPM, PA, PA-C, LAc, ACU
- Wisconsin – Medical, osteopathic, podiatric, dental, counseling, and more
- West Virginia – DO
Do your providers hold special licenses? Take a look at the new Multi-state checkbox (find it at the top of the Edit page for State Licenses)!
For those of you who manage several teams, this is great news – you can multi-select teams when you’re setting a provider to Inactive status. Just click on the same red button in the Actions column, then choose the teams where you want the provider to be inactive.
- State License Coverage Report: We’ve updated the settings for this report to make it easier to filter out the states and providers you need to see. You can now see all providers when you search by state (providers without a license in the state will appear with a blank box), or exclude providers from your search to only see a selection.
- Malpractice Report: We’re now displaying your Team Tags in in this report to help you filter your providers.
- Providers Report: You asked, we answered – providers’ personal emails are now listed in this report, right after the Work Email column. We also put in a new column for Active and Inactive Dates so you can see when your providers’ status changed.
Want to see Logins for your inactive providers? Check out the new Inactive status in the filter!
We’ve added a new column for Staff Category in the Hospital Affiliations section of the CV creator.
The New List:
- New Additional Certification type “DMHA – Division of Mental Health and Addiction”
- New Practice/Employer type “Behavioral Health Services”
- New Practice/Employer and Affiliations staff category “Credentialed – Organization”
- New healthcare payors
- New payor status “Closed”