- September 19, 2018
- New Features
You guessed it – new updaters! We rolled out two with this release:
- Iowa – PA, DPM, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, and more titles
- Texas – Radiology Tech support
- New boards American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AOBPMR) and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry (AOBNP)
- You might have noticed that we added the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery last week. We wanted to make sure that you knew that it’s actually the new name for the American of Board Podiatric Surgery (which we’ll keep in our system for historical purposes). However, new certifications issued by this board should be placed under ABFAS from now on.
This is just a preview of what’s to come – we’re working on expanding our CME support for other titles beyond MDs and DOs, and we’ve started with NP, PA, and RN CME requirements in a few states. If you don’t see your state yet, don’t worry – it’s still a work in progress.
The New List:
- New document and form type: Malpractice Insurance Application (with keyword “mal ins”)
- New document types Link Letter (keyword: link) and HR Profile (keyword: hr)
- New provider title:
- RPA – Radiology Practitioner Assistant