- July 5, 2017
- New Features
Reports: We have a new CSV reports in the Issues drop-down menu in your dashboard.
- Forms: This one helps keep track of which forms you’ve sent, when you sent them, what their statuses are, and more. It’s an easier way to see all the data about your forms usage.
Affiliations : It’s not gone – we just renamed it. Hospital Affiliations is now Facility Affiliations, with all the same functions as before. We’ve also given it a boost for providers who have multiple affiliations with the same facility – now you can add the facility twice with different date ranges and staff categories.
- Alerts – Now you can get alerts for healthcare payors, too. Look for the new alerts bell (just like you’re used to seeing in Licensure) next to each payor name. If you turn on alerts for a payor, they’ll show up in the Recredentialing Report. (If you don’t want an alert, just click once on the bell so that there’s a slash running through it.)
- New Status – We’ve added “Denied” to the existing status list, so you now have the option to mark a payor as Inactive, Active, Pending, Termed, or Denied.
Primary Credentials: You’ve always been able to choose primary licenses and affiliations, and we thought you should have that option for the rest of credentialing, too. Look for a new Primary checkbox when you’re working on Board Certifications, Medical Malpractice, or Healthcare Payors.
Healthcare Payor Names:
- ATRIO Health Plans
- Umpqua Health
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Program (CMPD)
- Advances Behavioral Health (ABS)
- Beacon Health Options
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
- Master of Child Psychology (MCP)
- Master of Science in Counseling (MSC)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT)
- Licentiate in Psychology (LPsy)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC)
- Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT)
- American Board of Pain Medicine