- February 22, 2017
- New Features
- We’ve added three new payors to our ever-growing list this week:
- Viva Health
- Viva Medicare
- We have 14 new specialties joining the lineup :
- Internal Medicine: Cardiology
- Internal Medicine: Hospice
- Internal Medicine: Oncology
- Internal Medicine: Pediatrics
- Internal Medicine: Pulmonology
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery: Surgery of the Hand
- Tele-critical Care
- Get more details out of the Practice/Employer & Hospital Affiliations sections as we continue our upgrades. Check the “accepting new patients” box to show that the provider has availability at this facility.
- Insurance carriers shouldn’t be a mystery. We added Agent Name and additional contact information fields so you always know who to reach.
- You already know how to move employment entries from the current Practice/Employer section to Work History. Now, the Practice/Employer Type field is available in both sections, and it’ll copy over to Work History when you move an entry.
General Performance and Stability Upgrades:
- OneView is now running twice as fast with continued performance improvements.
What else is brewing for our next release? Something we’re excited about – uploading documents in the Licensure section. Stay tuned for those enhancements in March!