Modio University: We have a live course this wednesday for New Modio Users, along with anyone who needs a quick refresher on OneView®. Sign up here!
- California: Enabled new titles APCC and AMFT
- Florida: Updated integration to look for special expiration dates due to Covid-19 and added a new status “Deactivated”
- Louisiana: Enabled new title LCSW-BACS
- Michigan: Enabled new title LLBSW
- New Mexico: Enabled searches for pharmacy titles through both Docfinder and NM Regulation and Licensing
- Texas: Enabled new title LPCI
Board Certifications: We’ve added a number of new boards – take a look!
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Plus, updated specialties for the National Certification Corporation
Healthcare Payors: We’ve enabled the Revalidation Date field for payor “Medicaid – Traditional”.
Secure Data CSV: In addition to the existing report with SSN data, we’ve added Driver License data to our secure report. Just reach out to your Modio rep to ask for this report – it’s available on request only for security reasons, but we’ll be happy to provide it at any time!
The New List:
- New provider titles:
- AMFT – Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
- APCC – Associate Professional Clinical Counselor
- LCSW-BACS – Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
- LLBSW – Limited License Bachelor Social Worker
- LPCI – Licensed Professional Counselor Intern
- DMin – Doctor of Ministry
- MRE – Master of Religious Education
- New provider specialty “Facial Plastic Surgery”
- New healthcare payors
- New healthcare payor status “Pending Payor Response”
- New CME organization/credit types
- New CME goals for title CDR in Colorado
- New login “Palmetto GBA eServices”