Now let’s talk about what’s new!
DEA Reminder: We sent out communication over the last month about the change in our DEA data source due to the discontinuation of the NTIS service (you can read more about it here). We are still able to verify DEA licenses via the USDOJ service at this time, but please note that you will need to store a valid SSN on your providers’ profiles in order to use this service. We will be publishing additional updates regarding DEA verifications as we pursue new options!
Modio University: Our final course of the year will be held this Wednesday. Sign up’s are still open so save your spot now!
State License Updaters:
- Arizona: Integrated with a new version of the Arizona Medical Board*
- Michigan: Enabled title LP
- Minnesota: New integration for physical therapy titles
- Nevada: Updated primary source link for nursing titles
- New York: Enabled pharmacy titles for the existing updater
- Washington: Enabled new title LCSWA
*As of 12/11, the new AZ Medical Board site is down for scheduled maintenance. Their messaging indicates that the site at https://www.azmd.gov/DoctorSearch/DoctorSearch will be operational again on 12/13. If you need to verify an AZ MD license on OneView, please wait until after 12/13 to do so!
The New List:
- New provider titles:
- HIS – Hearing Instrument Specialist
- OA – Orthopedic Assistant
- RADT – Registered Alcohol Drug Technician
- CADC III – Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor III
- LAADC – Licensed Advanced Alcohol Drug Counselor
- LAADC-S – Licensed Advanced Alcohol Drug Counselor Supervisor
- LSATP – Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner
- CPRS – Certified Peer Recovery Specialist
- CRPM – Certified Recovery Program Manager
- SLS – Sober Living Specialist
- PRC – Professional Recovery Coach
- MATS – Medication Assisted Treatment Specialist
- IS – Intervention Specialist
- WTS – Women’s Treatment Specialist
- New specialties:
- Prevention Professional
- Peer Specialist
- New board subspecialty “Cardiac Surgery” under the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- New healthcare payors
- New document type “805 Report”