Modio University: Join us this month for two new Modio University courses hosted by our expert training team. These courses are covering the following topics:
- Tracking Management & Best Practice Workflows
- Navigating intermediate features and developing Workflows
View the full course descriptions and save your seat today!
State License Updaters:
- Florida – Enabled new title RMHCI
- Massachusetts – New source for MD/DO licenses
- New Hampshire – New source for MD/DO licenses
- Oregon – New source for nursing licenses
- SAMHSA – New source for X-DEA licenses
License Supervisors: You can now add supervisory data for providers with Osteopathic Physician Assistant (OPA) license types for all states!
Health Info: We’ve added a new conditional field for TB Questionnaire types to allow you to track Annual TB Questionnaires as well as Positive PPD Responder Questionnaires.
Healthcare Payors: We’ve increased the character limit of the Category/Plan section to help you enter more relevant info.
The New List:
- New specialties:
- Complex Family Planning
- Global Ophthalmology
- Ocular Oncology
- New Additional ID types:
- I-94 Number
- B1/B2 (available under the Visa type)
- New Clinical Services values:
- Prostate Center
- Prostate Laser Focal Therapy
- New Staff Category values:
- New Additional Certifications types:
- Certificate of Registration as a Producing Facility of Medical Waste
- Radiation Machine Registration Certificate
- New healthcare payors