Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): We are happy to announce our Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) feature is live. What is MFA? it is a security practice that requires more than one method of authentication, using independent categories of credentials to verify a user’s identity. We’ve updated our OKTA Tip Guide to guide you on setting up the MFA feature for OneView. Download it here or view it our training and support page.
Modio University: Join us this week for our final Modio University courses of the year, hosted by our expert training team. In this course, we will be teaching you how to navigate intermediate features and develop workflows for OneView. Register for this course now and stay tuned in 2023 for our new course announcements.
State License Updaters:
- Massachusetts – New source for MD/DO licenses
- North Carolina – New integration for dietitian and nutritionist licenses
- North Dakota – New integration for dietitian and nutritionist licenses
License Supervisors: We’ve enabled this field for OPA licenses to let you track supervisory data for more providers.
Additional Certifications: You’ll notice that we’ve created two optgroups for these certification types called General and FAC. You can use these optgroups to more easily filter through certificates for providers versus facilities.
The New List:
- New provider title “LC – Lactation Consultant”
- New provider specialties:
- Complex Family Planning
- Global Ophthalmology
- Ocular Oncology
- New degree types:
- DTCM – Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- MTCM – Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- New additional ID types:
- I-94 Number
- B1/B2 visa subtypes
- New staff category “Volunteer”
- New professional organization types:
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- North American Registry of Midwives (NARM)
- New additional certification types:
- Certificate of Registration as a Producing Facility of Medical Waste
- Radiation Machine Registration Certificate
- New healthcare payors
- New payor status “Confirm Status”